Sunday, January 25, 2009

What can two physics courses do?



Having two physics courses this semester has infected my mind. For some whiles the only images I see whenever I close my eyes were free body diagrams,beams, trusses, cables, gears, machines, in every movement I take i.e. opening the gate, an image of force analysis jumps to my mind analyzing the forces in the system.



I see every thing thrown as a projectile and for anything dropped from high altitudes the terminal speed and the drag force are things I consider. Whenever holding an object I look for the centroid and when driving in any curvature way, I feel the centripetal acceleration. I think physics laws are dominating my thoughts. :$


ADVISE: never ever take two physics courses in the same semester, though for me they helped each other and saved my time and efforts for studying because of almost same topics in both. The only difference was that one of them was theoretical physics and the other was more practical.

3 comments:

Amjad said...

loooool!

this is EXACTLY what i went through last semester! I even got free body diagrams and structure analyses in my dreams! :P

Lost in thought said...

LoL !
The last time I had physics was like in 12th grade ! I know what your going through. The same thing happens to me, but with Computer Networking. I dreamt about routers talking to each other once !

Take it easy ! And hope to see more frequent blog posts from you :)

Ale Rossi said...

Thank you for sharing such a valuable article on higher education. It’ll help people a lot, looking for advanced diploma to boost their career.