Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be a smart student

Have you ever taken a class with an instructor whose aim in life is to screw his students up?
Well i have. In one of my physics lab sessions and while we were busy doing the experimental calculations, the doctor came and told me ‘where is your paper?’ so I gave him my paper and I was surprised that he wrote a mines five (-5) sign on mine and my mate’s paper. She was like ‘why? He said with his very soft voice that doesn’t suit his size ‘because u didn’t disunite the apparatus?’ we were like ‘OK, we are still working!!!’ then I just decided to act cleverly and here is the -5 sign:




Well i added my own touches and it looked no more as a (-5) sign. The paper then was returned to me without subtracting 5 marks taking in mind this doctor is kind of doctors who never forget and would do whatever to defeat us ( the students)

we all will face antipathetic teachers in our studying journey, so always be a smart student :)

9 comments:

Chem_Eng said...

ROFL !!!haha u have to teach me how 2 do that !!

again .. u have proved ur smartness !! xD

Lost in thought said...

LOL .. NO way !!
Smart ... very very smart !! x)

SHAI'7A AL BANAT said...

^^
loooooooooooooooooooooooool
soft voice haa XD

its like a vectory when u did it kr kr ^_^

keep up ur ebda3 ^_*

Meteor said...

thank u all and yea i know, i'm smart :D

Chem_Eng said...

-_-

Meteor said...

Chem: do u hav a prob with that ??

Unknown said...

^
Chemical engineers =p what do you expect =p JK

Hahahaha wallah those were the days xD! now I miss seeing his chuppy face and his dangling kursh xD!

And yeah that was one of the smartest things you've ever done in the whole semester,, the course was heavy,, but definitely full of sweet memories =)

Fast_HacKinG said...

who's that dumbass you fooled? :p

BTW: UPDATE PLEASE :@

Anonymous said...

you are really smart girl (:

keep it up

i love to study and learn
what i do not like is when someone treys to make my life harder than what it is already

FAHAD AL-HASHMI
MECH ENG