Friday, August 8, 2008

Autumnal Breeze

I've just added a new habit to my habits, which is :
Leaving the window opened while working on the net or reading and enjoying this fascinating autumnal breeze, the chilly breeze that hits your cheeks. This affected everything I do, read and added more feelings to them and made me live what I do.
I'm just feeling that I'm living that wonderful autumn we see in movies and we go like "how lucky they're" cuz of the wonderful weather they have. I'm feeling that we are so in a classical movie.
I've always thought that my favorite season is winter but I can say now Nooo It's autumn.
I think Omanis should take advantage of this charming weather instead of complaining every moment about how hot it is

Oooo I love you Oman
Unfortunately. I'm leaving this country today and fling to Thailand. Anyway I'm excited for the vacation as well

No comments: